The only supplies you need for this no-sew project are an old T-shirt and a pair of scissors.
(Talk about super easy, super procrastinatable...super awesome.)
Follow the steps below and you'll have your own cape in no time.
1. Lay your shirt out flat, face down.
2. Cut a diagonal line from each side at the bottom hem to where the shoulder seam meets the neckline. Only cut through the back layer of the shirt.
3. Cut from shoulder seam to shoulder seam, cutting around the front curve of the neckline only.
4. Cut hem off bottom edge.
5. Gently stretch fabric along all cut edges.
6. Stretch fabric along edges until it curls. This keeps it from needing to be hemmed.
You're finished! Try it on!
I know I described this as a no-sew project, but designing and sewing are my superpowers!
So, naturally, I added a few optional steps of designing and sewing on a Super Coen logo.